Essentially...Halloween is over.
The symptoms of PHD (Post-Halloween Depression) has already begun to appear. Christmas decorations are appearing everywhere, candy corn is on clearance, and Starbucks has broken out their red cups.
Honestly, it sucks. Once again I must make it known that I love the holiday season, don't get me wrong, I just feel that Fall is continually being pushed further and further away. I love Winter, but I love Fall more. But all is not lost for I am bringing back a holiday to stave off the Christmas spirit with the help of Samhain himself. Yes, it's time for the (second) annual celebration of...
Because I'm lazy.
So what do I want to achieve in celebration of OCTOVEMBER?
- The final 30 Days of Ghostbusters (yes, it is still going on)
- Continued coverage of Halloween (yes, I got more stuff to share)
- Hopefully more Horror Games (that never actually existed)
- PumpkinEaters Reviews (reviews of, well, pumpkin flavored things)
- Sounds of the Fall vinyl reviews
And, even though I've been hyping it for a long time, we might actually see the birth of the Culturally Significant! Podcast with the Culturally Significant Octovember Special.
Till then...Remeber, Samhain is the reason for the season,